Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Emails have stopped...

In the good (not so old) days, we all had a profile, where we could manage things like whether we got emails to do with discussions we'd posted to. That's gone .. forever I guess.

Now, I just discovered a little "emails" button. The button itself is featureless. When you click to the right, to the left is a little space that has a blue ON. If you click it to the left, to the right is a grey OFF. But.. (oh god, programmers should NEVER EVER be in charge of user interfaces!) ..does ON mean "Click this blue space to turn emails ON", or does it mean "You've now got emails turned ON" ?? Sigh. It could easily mean either, and I'm no wiser.

Which is it?

iMac Core i5 12GB RAM-OTHER, Mac OS X (10.6.8)

Posted on Apr 11, 2015 7:35 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 13, 2015 9:23 AM

This is email notifications set to TRUE / Yes, Get them!

User uploaded file

This page is the only page anywhere in all AppleWebWorld that I have seen these style of controls... there are several on that page that mean nothing at all as the feature they control do not exist in this iteration of the JiveWare (these forums run on JiveSoftware's Community software in a vastly modified state)

ÇÇÇ

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 13, 2015 9:23 AM in response to christopher rigby1

This is email notifications set to TRUE / Yes, Get them!

User uploaded file

This page is the only page anywhere in all AppleWebWorld that I have seen these style of controls... there are several on that page that mean nothing at all as the feature they control do not exist in this iteration of the JiveWare (these forums run on JiveSoftware's Community software in a vastly modified state)

ÇÇÇ

Emails have stopped...

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.