Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Watch Delivery Dates

Hello Apple Community. I pre ordered an apple watch at midnight and my order status says "delivers between 4/25 and 5/8." My question is does the current shipping times of june or later apply to my order, if not do you think I'd get the watch on the day it releases or couple weeks later?

Thanks for your thoughts in advance,

ai

Posted on Apr 11, 2015 12:48 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 11, 2015 1:00 PM

This is a Technical Support Community .

Not a discussion Forum on delivery dates

No-one here would have any specific knowledge greater than you about your delivery

You have been given a delivery window check with the Fulfillment telephone number if you have queries

5 replies

Apr 28, 2015 3:01 AM in response to Ariaizadi

I ordered my apple watch on launch day and received a shipment notification last week that it would be delivered on Friday 24th. I waited in all day - no watch - just a phone call from Apple apologising that there was a delay in delivery. I received another delivery notice over the weekend that it would be delivered Monday. I waited in all day again - no watch. I then got a notification that it had been delivered (signature for delivery an unknown name??). I have contacted help desk (telephone call cost to me) and they said it had definitely been delivered to a house with a dog - we have no dog! They will look into it within next 48 hours. So NO WATCH, I've paid for it and no idea where it is and when I will be getting one??? Very very disappointed Apple customer

Apr 28, 2015 3:03 AM in response to Ariaizadi

I ordered my apple watch on launch day and received a shipment notification last week that it would be delivered on Friday 24th. I waited in all day - no watch - just a phone call from Apple apologising that there was a delay in delivery. I received another delivery notice over the weekend that it would be delivered Monday. I waited in all day again - no watch. I then got a notification that it had beendelivered (signature for delivery an unknown name??). I have contacted help desk (telephone call cost to me) and they said it had definitely been delivered to a house with a dog - we have no dog! They will look into it within next 48 hours. So NO WATCH, I've paid for it and no idea where it is and when I will be getting one??? Very very disappointed Apple customer

Apr 29, 2015 9:18 AM in response to Alison Mackie

Alison Mackie wrote:

I ordered my apple watch on launch day and received a shipment notification last week that it would be delivered on Friday 24th. I waited in all day - no watch - just a phone call from Apple apologising that there was a delay in delivery. I received another delivery notice over the weekend that it would be delivered Monday. I waited in all day again - no watch. I then got a notification that it had been delivered (signature for delivery an unknown name??). I have contacted help desk (telephone call cost to me) and they said it had definitely been delivered to a house with a dog - we have no dog! They will look into it within next 48 hours. So NO WATCH, I've paid for it and no idea where it is and when I will be getting one??? Very very disappointed Apple customer

What is your technical support question?

Apple Watch Delivery Dates

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.