Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I'm using the craft template. The background is green. How do I change the background on all the pages to white? The unlock option is not highlighted

I'm using the craft template. The background is green. How do I change the background on all the pages to white? The unlock option is not highlighted and I can't just delete.

iMac

Posted on Apr 11, 2015 10:03 PM

1 reply

Apr 13, 2015 5:53 AM in response to Puzzled123045

Backgrounds are either images or colored boxes. To change a background, you need to select it in the layout. In the case of Craft, it is locked. You will notice the "x" at each corner of the layout background once you click on it. If they don't show up it's because you didn't select the object properly. Just click in one of the corners. To unlock, click on Arrange -> unlock. Simply delete the background object and you can then insert a new one. You could also just modify the object color properties after it is unlocked.

I'm using the craft template. The background is green. How do I change the background on all the pages to white? The unlock option is not highlighted

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.