Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iCloud migration from Photos beta to public version

I was using Photos beta for a couple of months and when the public version of 10.3.3 came out last week, I upgraded. Photos syncs perfectly with iCloud (88.5 Gb) across all my devices, but I have an additional folder in my iCloud account called 'Documents' (90.19 Gb), which I assume is some kind of leftover from the beta version of Photos. Does anyone know how I can delete this folder from iCloud?

iPad Air, iOS 8.3

Posted on Apr 11, 2015 11:30 PM

1 reply

May 27, 2015 2:09 AM in response to anthonyfromrehovot

Sorry, don't have anything useful for you. I have an empty photo album which I cannot seem to delete. Nor can I find a way to reset iCloud Photo Library, which would be perfectly fine with me as I'm not using it, yet. I'd like to, but first want to start with a clean slate.

There used to be an option when using the pulldown menu on iCloud.com, under your login name, choosing Advanced and then Reset. Gone now...

iCloud migration from Photos beta to public version

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.