Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Watch Bracelets

Hey, I have a really big doubt about the bracelets on the Apple Watch. If I buy the Apple Watch Sport could I buy a milanese loop bracelets as an add-on and use it, or the Apple Watch Sport is only compatible with the normal bracelet that it comes with?

Apple Watch-OTHER

Posted on Apr 12, 2015 7:40 AM

7 replies

Apr 12, 2015 2:16 PM in response to Frrc12

The Apple Watch site says that all watches of the same size will be compatible with bands for the same size face as there are two bands that only come in certain sizes. But as was suggested, it might be best to ask either at an Apple Store or call them directly. I would guess that it should work - but as I ordered the Stainless Steel watch, I did not think to ask during my try-on visit.

Apr 12, 2015 4:12 PM in response to SisterBlue

When I had my try on appointment, the employee helping me switched the sport band for a buckle band as well as a "loop band". The loop band looked better as the buckle band has stainless steel brackets and the sport watch case is aluminum. He also mentioned that there may be a problem with the brackets "down the line" but both fit the sport watch.

May 21, 2015 4:03 PM in response to Frrc12

All the bands are interchangeable respective to the size of your Apple Watch. So 38mm Apple Watches can use 38mm bands and 42mm Apple Watches use 42mm bands. The only thing that you really have to decide is the aesthetics of the bands in relation to the Apple Watch. Like for example, an Apple Watch Edition wouldn't look nice with a Milanese Loop.

Apple Watch Bracelets

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.