Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Which Watch?

Hi all,

I love the look of the Milanese Loop, as it's professional and goes with any outfit. However, one of the primary uses I have in mind for my Apple Watch is for fitness monitoring. Am I better to go with a Sports version, or do you think the Milanese will be okay to work out with?

Thanks!

-SpottedPaws

Apple Watch-OTHER, didn't know where to post

Posted on Apr 12, 2015 8:00 AM

5 replies

Aug 3, 2015 10:38 AM in response to SpottedPaws

I expect you will find that the Milanese Loop is fine for workouts.

In fact, as a highly adjustable band, you may find it to be more suitable than - for example - the Stainless Steel Link Band, given that Apple suggests "You may want to tighten your Apple Watch band for workouts, then loosen it when you’re done."

Wearing Apple Watch - Apple Support

You could also buy an additional strap if you'd prefer to switch between the Milanese Loop and a Sport Band.

Aug 3, 2015 10:51 AM in response to SpottedPaws

... do you think the Milanese will be okay to work out with?

It is absolutely okay, but I swap it with a Sport Band when I plan on getting sweaty. Changing them is easy and takes only a few seconds.

Also, if you want to wear the Milanese Loop during exercise, it stays in place quite well. Which band you choose to wear, and for which activity, is only a matter of personal choice.

Aug 3, 2015 11:12 AM in response to SpottedPaws

I knew from the very first keynote about the Apple Watch that I would be ordering it with the Milanese loop and I did. I do like it very much but have since also ordered all of the sport bands for walking, gym, etc. I also find that I wear them most often. They are so light weight you hardly know you are wearing a watch. I also like that they are washable. After a workout I wash them off with a wet cloth. I never wear the Milanese for workouts but I do love wearing it on dressier occasions.

Which Watch?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.