Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

pictures in the albums I want but now how do I re sync my iPad and iPhone with them?

ok I got my pictures in the albums I want but now how do I re sync my iPad and iPhone with them?

MacBook (13-inch Late 2006), OS X Yosemite (10.10.2), iphone 6 IOS 8.2 Apple Watch

Posted on Apr 12, 2015 12:27 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 12, 2015 12:36 PM

Are you using iCloud Photo Library? Then syncing is automatic and your mobile devices should be showing the same albums automatically.

See: iCloud Photo Library beta FAQ

If you are not sing iCloud Photo Library, use iTunes to sync selected albums to your mobile devices.

For more information and instructions for transferring photos using iTunes, open iTunes, then choose Help > iTunes Help, or see: iOS: Syncing photos using iTunes

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 12, 2015 12:36 PM in response to Sparychess

Are you using iCloud Photo Library? Then syncing is automatic and your mobile devices should be showing the same albums automatically.

See: iCloud Photo Library beta FAQ

If you are not sing iCloud Photo Library, use iTunes to sync selected albums to your mobile devices.

For more information and instructions for transferring photos using iTunes, open iTunes, then choose Help > iTunes Help, or see: iOS: Syncing photos using iTunes

pictures in the albums I want but now how do I re sync my iPad and iPhone with them?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.