Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can I schedule Apple Watch delivery to a pickup point, or select a time to suit me?

I pre-ordered the Apple Watch last Friday, and I was one of the lucky ones to get delivery time of 24/4-8/5. However, on the 24th April, I am working until 2:00pm is there any way to arrange to collect the item at a nearby pickup point to me (HIGH WYCOMBE), or if this isn't possible, schedule a delivery time?

If none of the above are possible, will I be able to pick my item up from a depot, if I'm not at home when it is delivered?

Many thanks in advance,

Conor.

n.b. Since there is no category for Apple Watch in discussions, I chose iPhone accessories.

iPhone 6 Plus, iOS 8.3, null

Posted on Apr 12, 2015 2:36 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 12, 2015 2:45 PM

Only by making post-shipping delivery arrangements with the shipping company.

7 replies

Apr 12, 2015 8:29 PM in response to Kappy

Depends on the actual shipping company. Apple generally uses - at least for its NYC deliveries - both UPS and FEDEX. Fedex will allow you to call BEFORE the delivery to ask for them to hold at their local facility. UPS makes you wait to miss the first delivery attempt and THEN you can call and ask them to hold it for pickup. Don't think either will give you the option of either changing the place of delivery or will actually schedule a time (not sure about the delivery time business).

Fedex though will give the option of having it delivered and held at one of the Fedex Stores, if their local delivery depot is not convenient.

Can I schedule Apple Watch delivery to a pickup point, or select a time to suit me?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.