Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

cd rom doesn't find dvd it kick it back out sometime so i got a new ext. cd rom and that worked for sometime and not that stop! what do i do to fix your program to find the DVD or CD???????

CD Rom doesn't find DVD when I put it in: cd rom most of the time it kick it out. So I got a new Ext. drive and that worked for a little time and now that has stop? Need to know how to fix your software so the ROM can find it so I can burn my Video.

iMac (24-inch Mid 2007), OS X Mavericks (10.9.5), INT & EXT. CD ROD

Posted on Apr 12, 2015 1:44 PM

5 replies

Apr 12, 2015 4:57 PM in response to rkaufmann87

CD or DVD Rom can play both. I thought I explain my trouble but you miss understood me. So I'll try again. When I load a empty DVD or CD into the play or Burner; my IMac kick the dis back out because it not able to pick the dis up; so that I can burn my Video on to the DVD. Does that make sense to you now? So that when I got a new ext. rom and I was able to burn my video just fine but now the Imax or the player kick it back out so I can't burn on to the Dis.

Thank you. I need to fix the software so it will find the dis.

cd rom doesn't find dvd it kick it back out sometime so i got a new ext. cd rom and that worked for sometime and not that stop! what do i do to fix your program to find the DVD or CD???????

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.