Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

my iphone 4s wont connect in apple tv 3rd gen dont show the airplay icon, but apple tv can connect in Bose sound touch 20 via airplay, and the iphone also connect to sound touch 20 via airplay, so it means theres something wrong in my iphone.

my iphone 4s wont connect in apple tv 3rd gen dont show the airplay icon, but apple tv can connect in Bose sound touch 20 via airplay, and the iphone also connect to sound touch 20 via airplay, so it means theres something wrong between iphone and apple tvt, they are both connected in the same network...please help i just bought it yesterday in Mediamarkt Spain...thanks in advance

iPhone 4S, iOS 8.3

Posted on Apr 12, 2015 1:37 PM

1 reply

my iphone 4s wont connect in apple tv 3rd gen dont show the airplay icon, but apple tv can connect in Bose sound touch 20 via airplay, and the iphone also connect to sound touch 20 via airplay, so it means theres something wrong in my iphone.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.