Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iTunes 12.1.2.27 deletes new playlists

ITunes Match will delete any new playlists. This needs to be fixed apple engineers! I've been online with 3 different tech support people and it's a software issue. Verified on two separate MacBook pros. Check my call log on Sunday May 12,2015.

MacBook Pro, OS X Yosemite (10.10.3), match issues

Posted on Apr 12, 2015 5:10 PM

3 replies

Apr 13, 2015 12:36 AM in response to navycmc

This problem started on Friday for me, I fixed it the same day but got worse on Saturday afternoon! Running through of 5-6 hours of troubleshooting steps, I finally called Apple about the problem. I got ahold of one of the senior advisors at the iTunes team, and he said that the team will be reseting my iTunes match account on the server. Which will take about 48hours which is tomorrow.. He told me to turn it off until he emails me when its done, but for me I can't wait, I turned it back on today, to see if their was any progress. Still same results I was getting Saturday.. I will let you know if he ever emails me back about the issue and see if their is a fix soon!

MacBook Pro.

iTunes Match issues

iTunes 12.1.2.27 deletes new playlists

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.