Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Play music from control center in iOS 8.3

Always random and not play what I left in music app (music app closed)😠. Definitely a new bug, hope it will be fixed soon.

iPhone 6, iOS 8.3

Posted on Apr 12, 2015 6:53 PM

3 replies

Apr 14, 2015 1:37 AM in response to uesim

Yes, I have the same issue and reported it to Apple just today. It's very annoying, considering that a simple scenario (listen to your music in the car while commuting) once required two steps (power up your iPhone with bluetooth on, press play on your car's dashboard once connected) now requires A LOT: power up your iPhone > insert the code > find Music app > go to "Currently listening" > press Play > press Pause > connect to your car's BT > press Play on your car's dashboard. Simple things to do when you're already driving... It testifies the quality level of the details in the new feature-creep-doomed iOSes. Please Samsung Apple, fix this soon.

Apr 19, 2015 5:24 PM in response to uesim

Also having this problem. Before upgrading to 8.3, I could press play from the control center and my phone would resume my playlist where it left off. Now, I have to leave the music app running in order to use control center properly. Now, when I press play from the control center (without the music app running), it shuffles my entire library. Please fix this, or offer a solution!

Play music from control center in iOS 8.3

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.