Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

i updated to ios 8.3 yesterday. Since then, i have no connection to internet. My iphone 6 shows "no service". Why?

I have updated to IOS 8.3 yesterday. Since then, I have problem connecting to internet. My Iphone 6 is showing "no service" for coverage status. Why?

iPhone 6 Plus, iOS 8.3

Posted on Apr 12, 2015 8:01 PM

5 replies

Apr 12, 2015 11:50 PM in response to yatiyeop

I have the same problem too now. I can connect to my wifi at home just fine but as soon as I switch it off and leave the house, none of my apps load (facebook, youtube, etc). I have reset my network settings, rebooted my phone several times, turned airplane mode on and off, turned airplane mode on and off and then did a restart. Still nothing. I also wasn't receiving any text messages but could still facetime, and send a different text message that's considered a "message" and not a text.

i updated to ios 8.3 yesterday. Since then, i have no connection to internet. My iphone 6 shows "no service". Why?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.