Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Boyfriend denies stealing my iPod but I know he has it...

😐

It's probably been close to a year ago my iPod came up missing from my car which is kept locked at all times. The only people in and out of the car are myself, my boyfriend and our young kids. As soon as I noticed it missing, I had a gut feeling he had taken it. He denied it over and over though saying it must be lost somewhere. I let it go until today I got on my computer, and he has been on it very frequently over the past 3 weeks or so. I saw a folder under My Documents that says "iPod Photo Cache" and was created on March 28th at like 6 AM and it's been accessed 10+ times since then at random times. When I tried to open it and any files, I can't. I asked him about it earlier, and he blamed me hooking my iPhone up to iTunes for the folder being on there. He says it has been there since I "did my iPhone sh**". I told him he could possibly be mentally handicapped. Someone please clear this up for me, tell me I'm correct. Otherwise, let me know if I need to apologize. I did have my iPod connected to iTunes at one point in time, but since not having it anymore and breaking my other iPhone last year, I deleted iTunes off my computer so I have no proof from that. I know I registered the iPod with Apple but I can't find where I did that anywhere.

HELP!!!

Thanks,

Whitney

iPod nano, iOS 6

Posted on Apr 12, 2015 10:55 PM

1 reply

Boyfriend denies stealing my iPod but I know he has it...

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.