Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

All Photo Albums Gone Only Photos For Moments Left

Hi I have 4000 photos and when I browse just now to album tabs inside the Photos application All I see was the attached image. No Photos or Videos

User uploaded file

but when I browse on photos tab it has all the images.

User uploaded file

All albums are gone including the recently deleted, the albums I created the favorite album everything. What happened I'm pretty clueless and havent seen any solutions for this.

Thanks

iPhone 5, iOS 8.1.2

Posted on Apr 13, 2015 4:56 AM

4 replies

Apr 15, 2015 9:33 AM in response to JDmumu

Looks like Apple continue to **** up the way that we have sorted our photos for years!.

All of my albums have gone...if i go to 'Albums' ...all i get i a 'Faces ' page. What good is that?

How do get back all of the albums ...all of the hundreds of pic .....pics of my family over the decades..pics of my holidays.... etc etc.. they've gone .

Where are they ?

Can anyone help please ....and why are Apple continually changing everything , overtime an upgrade comes along. It worked before ...so why change it .

Apple used to be ....'it works'.....since Steve Jobs left us....it doesn't !

All Photo Albums Gone Only Photos For Moments Left

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.