Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

photos will not allow my easyshare to import. it says it does not recognise the format. i had no problem with the camera when using iPhoto. how can i diable photos and get bact to using iPhoto?

the appphotos will not allow my easyshare to import. it says it does not recognise the format. i had no problem with the camera when using iPhoto. how can i diable photos and get bact to using iPhoto?

MacBook Pro, OS X Yosemite (10.10.3)

Posted on Apr 13, 2015 10:32 AM

4 replies

Apr 15, 2015 1:07 PM in response to kestrel3757

I had the same problem. Kodak no longer supports the EasyShare software. Opening iPhoto wasn't productive, since it gave a warning that anything I did there would NOT carry over to the new Photos. What did ultimately work was taking the little SD card out of the Kodak EasyShare CX6330, and putting it into an external multi-card reader (Digital Concepts "6 Slots Hi Speed 51-in-1 Card Reader/Writer"), which I then plugged into a USB slot on my Mac. Photos was able to import the pix from that.

photos will not allow my easyshare to import. it says it does not recognise the format. i had no problem with the camera when using iPhoto. how can i diable photos and get bact to using iPhoto?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.