Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Playlist i created on my pc in itunes not showing up on my iPhone6. I have iTunes Match

I created a new playlist on my pc. The playlist isn't showing up on any of my other devices subscribed to iTunes Match. My iPhone 6 has the latest software version - 8.3 and my iTunes software version is current also. I have turned my iphone off and on several times. I have disabled Match and then enabled. Any other suggestions? Thanks!

iPhone 6, iOS 8

Posted on Apr 13, 2015 11:24 AM

1 reply

Apr 16, 2015 10:07 AM in response to imasummergirl

Hello there, imasummergirl.

Great job, troubleshooting your issue so far. You may want to try manually updating your iTunes Match using the steps found in this article to see if that helps correct your issue:

How to troubleshoot iTunes Match - Apple Support

1. Make sure you have the latest version of iTunes. You can download the latest version for free.
  2. Launch iTunes on your computer.
  3. From the iTunes menu, choose Advanced > Get Album Artwork.
  4. Once iTunes has completed processing the album artwork, you'll need to update iTunes Match.
  5. From the iTunes menu, choose Store > Update iTunes Match.

In your instance you can skip steps 3 & 4, as your issue doesn't involve Album Artwork.

Thanks for reaching out to Apple Support Communities.

Cheers,

Pedro.

Playlist i created on my pc in itunes not showing up on my iPhone6. I have iTunes Match

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.