Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My podcast seems to have disappeared from Itunes store

We recently (last week) upgraded our website from drupal 5 to drupal 7. The itunes podcast feed url was briefly offline, and perhaps non-compliant as we juggled things around. The feed still isn't in the greatest shape but I think it's good enough to pass episodes (no pictures or much in the way of informative text) to itunes.

Radio RP&E: Podcasts and broadcasts from Race, Poverty & the Environment

http://reimaginerpe.org/rpe/radio/feed

For comparison here's how the feed used to look

Radio RP&E — Race, Poverty & the Environment Podcasts

http://archive.reimaginerpe.org/rpe/radio/feed

I've forgotten our store page id ( i know i wrote it down somewhere) but we no longer show up in the searches on Itunes)

It's possible that the store podcasts went down earlier, i haven't checked in a while and we weren't producting new episodes, but now we have two new episodes we want to release.

Posted on Apr 13, 2015 5:47 PM

1 reply

Apr 13, 2015 11:34 PM in response to urbanhabitat

The feed works OK when subscribing in iTunes, but it has no 'itunes:image' tag containing the URL of an image which is 1400 x 1400 px, JPG or PNG, and less than 500kB.

If the feed was offline for only a short time that wouldn't normally result in it being removed from the Store, but a longer period likely would. I couldn't find it by searching either so it does look as if it's been removed. Your first step is to email Support at podcasts 'at' apple.com and explain the situation and ask them to restore it. I can't promise they will do so.

Failing that you will have to re-submit it as a new podcast; you will probably need to change the title slightly as the automated part of the process may tell you the feed has already been submitted.

My podcast seems to have disappeared from Itunes store

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.