Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPod doesn't responds to turn on

My iPod was turned on the last time I used it. It was on the morning, listening to some music, when I decided to close the Music app, put the iPod in gray scale, and turn notifications silent. I kept it in my lunch bag, along with my headphones, some water and an apple on a topper. About 2:50pm, I tried to unlock it, but the screen didn't show anything. I thought that it was because I didn't increase the brightness before I save it. But when getting home, it was completely turned off. I charged it some minutes but nothing. iTunes detected at first, and I tried to make a security copy, but then it said the iPod wasn't found, and didn't have shown it since. There are some solutions, but none of them are like to save it. It was that one of the recuperation mode (Si no puedes actualizar o restaurar el iPhone, el iPad o el iPod touch - Soporte técnico de Apple), but my Home button hasn't worked since about a year when it accidentally fall from my bed. As I said, the last time I used it was to listen music. Is an iPod touch 5th Gen, with iOS 8.3, installed right the day it was launched. I have it since September/October of 2013, so I know the guaranty would not work. I'd like to know if there is a solution to this, or if possible, make a security copy and get another iDevice (I'd also like to know if an iPod's security copy works on another device). Please help, and thanks for your attention.

iPod touch, iOS 8.3

Posted on Apr 13, 2015 5:59 PM

5 replies

iPod doesn't responds to turn on

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.