Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My earlier podcast episodes are no longer showing in iTunes

I have posted 15 weekly episodes of a podcast show on iTunes. Only the latest 10 are showing when one subscribes to the podcast. What happened to the first 5? Perhaps this has been happening for the past 5 weeks (one dropping off each week), but I only noticed it now.

iMac (24-inch), Mac OS X (10.7.5)

Posted on Apr 14, 2015 4:17 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 14, 2015 4:46 AM

The usual explanation for this is that the method you are using to create your podcast limits the number of episodes shown in the feed - this is quite common. There is usually a setting somewhere to increase the number. Of course as you haven't posted the iTunes Store or feed URLs I can't say that this is the reason.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 14, 2015 4:46 AM in response to Fred L Johnson

The usual explanation for this is that the method you are using to create your podcast limits the number of episodes shown in the feed - this is quite common. There is usually a setting somewhere to increase the number. Of course as you haven't posted the iTunes Store or feed URLs I can't say that this is the reason.

My earlier podcast episodes are no longer showing in iTunes

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.