Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iTunes error 54

I have error 54 in iTunes, I use latest version iTunes and iOS 8.3 (but on 8.1.3 i had same error), iPhone 5. This error appears when I try sync my music, I did all for fixed this, but I have same error. On iOS 7 I not had this error. Sorry for English, this not my native language

iPhone 5, iOS 8.3

Posted on Apr 14, 2015 7:18 AM

3 replies

Apr 14, 2015 11:41 PM in response to Artem Gatchenko

It is interesting that some of the songs are not synchronized, but always different, when they re-synchronization to be copied, and the phone displays, but do not play. I reinstalled iTunes, updated iOS, and even recently reinstalled Windows (8.1), the result is the same. But I tried to sync with a working computer (Windows 7 and last version iTunes), there's iTunes folder location is not in the folder with the music, so I manually add music, then all the synchronized. When I get back from work, I'll try to do the same on your home laptop and let you know the result, can someone help.

Apr 17, 2015 1:34 AM in response to Artem Gatchenko

I was not able to fix the error 54, but I found the reason, it only occurs when converting songs, if not select "Zoom bittreyd up to 128", copying takes place without errors. Now I deleted iTunes, I downloaded an older version of iTunes (11.4, earlier do not support iOS 8), however, I see an error 54 periodically, but the music is converted and synchronized after pressing "OK". I will use this version of iTunes, until Apple will fix iTunes, I hope they will listen to us and in the new version to fix it. Good luck!

iTunes error 54

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.