Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Strange ordering on new and noteworthy

So my podcast "The Honest Liars Podcast" is currently sitting at #33 on the society and culture new and noteworthy list, and #10 on the philosophy sub-category new and noteworthy list. I've been tracking our progress up the charts and comparing it to some other new podcasts. One in particular I've been looking at is the Gun Culture Radio Podcast. We are ahead of Gun Culture Podcast on society and culture as well as philosophy, yet we are not even ranked in the top 1000 on the main new and noteworthy page, yet GCRP is ranked somewhere in the top 150 I think.

I am not angry so much as confused. How can our podcast be out-competing some podcasts on the sub-categories and sub-sub-categories, yet not even be listed on the main page while the others are? Are all these lists hand picked, regardless of metrics? Or something else? Can anyone explain this?

Thanks,

Colin

colin@honestliars.net

MacBook Pro (15-inch 2.4/2.2 GHz), OS X Yosemite (10.10)

Posted on Apr 14, 2015 9:18 AM

1 reply

Strange ordering on new and noteworthy

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.