Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Purchased Items page is blank?

I have purchased items to download but cannot access them because the Purchased page is blank. The items DO show up on my iPad, but not in iTunes on my desktop, which is where I need them. (Yosemite 10.10.3, iTunes 12.1.2.27)

Mac Pro (Mid 2010), OS X Yosemite (10.10.3)

Posted on Apr 14, 2015 9:47 AM

2 replies

Apr 17, 2015 10:14 AM in response to Tom Farrell

Hello there, Tom.

Thanks for reaching out to us here on the Apple Support Communities.

When confronting connection issues with iTunes on your Mac the following Knowledge Base article provides a great place start:

Can't connect to the iTunes Store - Apple Support

Since you've already verified versions, feel free to review the following:

Troubleshoot issues on a Mac

If you haven't been able to connect to the iTunes Store, a software conflict or your Internet service provider (ISP) may be blocking your access.

• Update iTunes and Safari to the latest version.
  • If you have a firewall, your settings may be preventing you from connecting to the iTunes Store. Follow these steps to configure your firewall.
  • You may need to reset your keychain. Connection issues are occasionally caused by keychain issues. Learn how to use Keychain First Aid to resolve any issues with your keychain.
  • If you're receiving a specific error message, follow these steps.
  • If the issue still persists, contact your Internet service provider and confirm that these ports and serversare enabled over your network.

If you find the issue persists, then this article delves into some Advance Troubleshooting recommendations:

iTunes: Advanced iTunes Store troubleshooting - Apple Support

Cheers,

Pedro.

Purchased Items page is blank?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.