Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

im always getting this virus "restricted.hsselite.com" how to get rid of this? I thought iPhone will not get any virus?

Hello,

Hoping that someone out there would be able to help solve how to get rid of the virus on my iPhone 5S. I'm always getting this "restricted.hsselite.com". Whenever I log online this thing pops out. It says account expired and don't even know I have this hotspot. Please help?

Joe Pallasigui

iPhone 5s, iOS 8.3

Posted on Apr 14, 2015 12:11 PM

3 replies

Apr 14, 2015 1:12 PM in response to Phantomdog1

Most likely it was either installed or uninstalled wrong. I suggest you reinstall it, then uninstall it as it should be. Be sure you turn it off and log out. Connect to your computer, open iTunes. Show all your apps stored in iTunes, locate HS Shield and remove it. In the list of Apps on your iPhone as shown in iTunes you want to Remove it then sync the phone.

Now, be sure you aren't inadvertently opening Safari on the HS Shield's website which may also trigger pop-ups.

im always getting this virus "restricted.hsselite.com" how to get rid of this? I thought iPhone will not get any virus?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.