Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Store makes me enter password numerous times, still doesn't connect, doesn't give me reason why.

I have been trying to connect to the store to access my account, buy new songs, and download old stuff that I have lost. Every time I try, I enter my password to which it responds saying 'accessing iTunes store' and then pops up with the window for me to enter my password again. That same thing happens several times before I get annoyed and stop trying. What is happening?

This is also only happening on my macbook (mid '09 model, 15"), which is what I use to sync my phone and iPod.

MacBook Pro (15-inch Mid 2009), OS X Yosemite (10.10.3)

Posted on Apr 14, 2015 12:42 PM

1 reply

Apr 17, 2015 1:05 PM in response to Dino.and.TheKid

Hi Dino.and.TheKid,

I see that you are experiencing an activation issue with your iTunes Store account in iTunes. Here is an article with some steps for you to take to help you troubleshoot this issue:

iTunes repeatedly prompts to authorize computer to play iTunes Store purchases - Apple Support

https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT203160

Thanks for being a part of the Apple Support Communities!

Regards,

Braden

Store makes me enter password numerous times, still doesn't connect, doesn't give me reason why.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.