Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Make ordering an Apple Watch a positive experience

On April 10th I ordered an Apple Watch. I received a confirmation email of my order and then .... nothing. Well guys, you could have turned my order into a more Apple-like experience. Why would you not allow me to get more delivery info (e.g. latest week number for delivery) by letting me submit order details? Or why not send me an update mail every week, with more info on my new purchase? In that way you don't only inform me about the greatness of my purchase but also turn me into an Apple Watch ambassador. The good news: it is not too late yet!

Posted on Apr 14, 2015 12:16 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 17, 2015 12:46 PM

Apple is not here

These forums are support by user like yourself who can do absolutely nothing about your problem

3 replies

Apr 17, 2015 2:46 PM in response to fransfromvught

fransfromvught wrote:

Or why not send me an update mail every week, with more info on my new purchase? In that way you don't only inform me about the greatness of my purchase but also turn me into an Apple Watch ambassador. The good news: it is not too late yet!

If they ever decide to to that, I hope it's opt in. The last thing I need or want is more marketing email, even from Apple. Once I get my Apple Watch, I will decide how great it is (or isn't) and tell people accordingly. I'm not going to try to talk anyone into buying something I haven't yet used.

Make ordering an Apple Watch a positive experience

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.