Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why does iPhoto keep asking me to confirm faces after they are already confirmed?

Why does iPhoto keep asking me to confirm faces after they are already confirmed?

Once it searches for photos containing (insert name) and says "(insert name) maybe found in 1,750 photos". I click to confirm the said person and it highlights the photos already found in that persons "folder", which already contains 662 photos AND it does not show any of the unconfirmed photos. However, it told me that it found 1,750 photos....where are the missing unconfirmed pictures for me to tag? I have already rebuilt my thumbnails (which already took 3 days to do as I have MANY photos).

OS X Mountain Lion (10.8.2)

Posted on Apr 14, 2015 1:32 PM

There are no replies.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.