Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My midi keyboard is playing multiple sounds when I press a key. Like when I play a note on the piano preset, there is a snare hit or a shaker that plays along withe the note. Is there a setting I need to change to get rid of it?

this recently happened, never had the problem before. I've restored my midi keyboard to factory settings but the problem persists. I go into garage band and click on the piano preset, but when I play a note it plays multiple instruments. Say I hit the C note On my keyboard, it plays the C note, but along with it is a snare hit or a shaker. And this is for every note. It seems as though the keyboard has its own setting, but I've tried resetting it. Again it's never happens before, just recently is there a way to get rid of that background sound? It's very dufficu to make music with multiple instruments playing in one note!

MacBook Pro (Retina, 15-inch, Mid 2014), iOS 8.3

Posted on Apr 14, 2015 8:16 PM

There are no replies.

My midi keyboard is playing multiple sounds when I press a key. Like when I play a note on the piano preset, there is a snare hit or a shaker that plays along withe the note. Is there a setting I need to change to get rid of it?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.