Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can I batch process many .pages documents to PDFs?

Latest OSX. Latest Pages. Has anyone got a script, or can tell me how to batch process some 40 Pages documents into PDFs rather than having to load one at a time and exporting manually?

iMac (27-inch, Late 2012)

Posted on Apr 14, 2015 11:17 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 15, 2015 4:48 AM

I can't do the whole process for you but here is the basic Automator workflow that would be a start:

User uploaded file

The last step would be to Record the sequence of Print or Export to PDF with the parameters that you want.

Or you can create an AppleScript to Tell The Pages Application to open document and export document to file as PDF

The AppleScript could be freestanding or a part of the Automator Workflow.

Peter

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 15, 2015 4:48 AM in response to Pardonedman

I can't do the whole process for you but here is the basic Automator workflow that would be a start:

User uploaded file

The last step would be to Record the sequence of Print or Export to PDF with the parameters that you want.

Or you can create an AppleScript to Tell The Pages Application to open document and export document to file as PDF

The AppleScript could be freestanding or a part of the Automator Workflow.

Peter

How can I batch process many .pages documents to PDFs?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.