Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone iCloud message

I have just gotten this message window on my computer:

"Your Apple ID is now being used for iCloud on a new iPhone. If you recently signed into .............'s iPhone you can ignore this notification."

I HAVE NOT!

What should I do?

MacBook Pro, OS X Mavericks (10.9.3)

Posted on Apr 15, 2015 5:48 AM

7 replies

Apr 18, 2015 9:39 AM in response to Eric Root

You have been very faithful in response. Thank you. The original message from Apple was not helpful at all because it was vague did not offer remedial options. I appreciate your specificity. Regrettably, i did change my password. I say regrettably because I had finally found one that was pretty strong and I was satisfied with, very recently I might add, so changing it again didn't make me happy. Thanks for your help.

Apr 27, 2015 7:14 PM in response to Eric Root

When I opened the Utility Folder and clicked on Console I got this message:

You can’t open the application “Console” because it may be damaged or incomplete.

In checking the other Utilities I have found other issues:

Bluetooth FIle Exchange will not open.

Boot Camp assistant will not open.

You can’t open the application “ColorSync Utility” because it may be damaged or incomplete.

You can’t open the application “Disk Utility” because it may be damaged or incomplete.

You can’t open the application “Grab” because it may be damaged or incomplete.

Grapher will not open.

Keychain access will not open.

Migration assistant will not open.

You can’t open the application “Script Editor” because it may be damaged or incomplete.

The application “System Information” can’t be opened.

Terminal will not open.

The other 3-4 or whatever do open.

So, some opened, some did not open at all, and others opened with the damaged or incomplete message pop-up.

Is there a way to just replace the utility folder or do I have something else going on here?

iPhone iCloud message

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.