Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Access problem

Operating System Version 10.6.3

On my bank web site, in the part to make a BACS payment there are two drop down boxes; one shows a list of payees and the other has a list of the accounts the money can go from. Normally I click a little arrow at the end of each box

and a list of sites appears, so a selection can be made.

The problem is that on this site nothing happens when I click on the arrow.

With other sites with this feature I have no problem and the list duly appears when the arrows are clicked. When I log on to the same site on my iPad I have no trouble with the drop down boxes. This makes it seem probable that the fault is in my computer. I have spoken to the bank who say they haven't had the problem before.

I wonder if the problem is in my settings somewhere but I can't find how they should be set.

These features used to work, but my computer has been reset by yourselves as well as me downloading some apps. Also the bank have coincidentally revised their site to take account of bringing in a new arrangement for a new subsidiary.

Has anyone had this and is there a cure?

iMac, Mac OS X (10.6.3)

Posted on Apr 15, 2015 8:01 AM

1 reply

Access problem

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.