Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Lost projects after reinstallation

My computer got the software reinstalled, and I have lost everything - including the programme iPhoto and the projects and pictures in it.

Is there any way to recreate at least the iPhoto projects?

In addition: The books have been ordered once. Could they perhaps be saved from the order information or something? Or at least reordered?

MacBook Air

Posted on Apr 15, 2015 8:32 AM

1 reply

Apr 15, 2015 8:40 AM in response to EvaSH

My computer got the software reinstalled, and I have lost everything - including the programme iPhoto and the projects and pictures in it.

You have to restore the applications and your iPhoto Library from your most recent backup you made before the system was reinstalled.

If iPhoto has been bought from the AppStore, reinstall it from the "Purchased" tab of the AppStore. Make e sure, you are using the same AppleID you used, when you bought it originally.

But to recover your photos you need to restore the iPhoto Library . If you use Time Machine, try this:

iPhoto '11: Restoring from Time Machine with iPhoto '11 (9.2 or later) and OS X Lion 10.7.2 (or later)

Lost projects after reinstallation

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.