Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Self-Servicing Account Program - how to register

I am from DK, and have the ACMT exam, which gives me access to the so called Self-Servicing Account Program. I have written lots of mails to different apple mail adresses on how to register, but not yet recieved anything back with the last month?!?

It stands in the bottom

Application and Additional Information

For more information about Apple’s Self-Servicing Account program, contact your Apple Account Executive.

But who is my Apple Account executive ? We as business are having apple products, but no direct contact to apple, so how to register ?!

Hope someone can help?

Posted on Apr 15, 2015 6:51 AM

8 replies

Apr 15, 2015 2:26 PM in response to rossoneris

Here is what little I can find > https://www.apple.com/support/programs/ssa/

From the Contact Us page > https://www.apple.com/dk/contact/

Apple Store til erhverv

Er du erhvervskunde eller professionel bruger, kan du gå ind på Apple Store for Business eller ringe til 80 60 10 43. Vi har åbent 9:00-18:00, mandag til fredag. Apple Store til Erhverv tilbyder en række ydelser for virksomheder og finansielle løsninger, såsom trade-in og specielle tilbud.

ÇÇÇ

Apr 15, 2015 10:01 PM in response to deggie

We are a business, that only want to handle our own apple products (we are not selling apple products, or want to serve other customers apple products)

As I can see at least 50 apple devices is needed, to be able to have an "self service" account.

have tried to write to

ssa.program@apple.com

But they are just for US and not DK, and don´t know who I should contact

Apr 16, 2015 9:02 AM in response to rossoneris

If you meet the minimum 50 count, and they were bought in an bulk in any fashion, your purchasing department should have the contact for your Apple Rep

• use what email & phone # you have
  • explain your INABILITY to find the right info if they respond that they are not the right people
  • ask for a Supervisor or Department Head
  • basically, be proactively persistent

if you continue to be frustrated

• CALL Apple World Headquarters
    • 1 Infinite Loop
      Cupertino, CA 95014
      (408) 996-1010
  • Virksomhedsoplysninger

Self-Servicing Account Program - how to register

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.