Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how do I delete PHOTO albums on my iOS 8.3 iPhone 5

I created a test album on my phone after upgrading to iOS 8.3 PHOTOS but I can seem to delete that album.

The album is called BIKE, there are NO photos in it. I tap it, the album opens to NO PHOTOS OR VIDEOS, top right corner gives me EDIT, I select it, only thing that occurs is that at the bottom of the screen there is an option to ADD, I DO NOT WANT TO ADD I want to delete.

I went into PHOTOS on my MBP where I sent the pics that WERE in the album BIKE, deleted it there, it's gone.

To go one step further, I tethered my phone to the Mac, opened iTunes thinking I may see the BIKE there, it was not there, in fact, NO PICTURES were there.

Next I went to PHOTOS on the Mac w/the phone plugged in and there was my phone listed on the left and when I selected it there were the 5 pictures I have on my phone but no BIKE album, so, again I will ask,

thank you in advance for any help offered,

jojoguitar_mn_usa

iPhone 5, iOS 8.3

Posted on Apr 15, 2015 11:12 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 18, 2015 4:37 PM

OMG, I totally did not see the edit button at the top right corner of the Albums window/page.

Selecting that, then selecting the album BIKE brought up the RED button to the left of the album and ta-da, delete.

Sometimes I seek so hard I do not see.

jojoguitar

2 replies

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.