Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Exchange calendar sync issues

It seems that after upgrading to ios 8.3, my Exchange calendar syncing only works one-way. Calendar events created on the iphone or ipad are no longer synched to the Exchange account. Changes to preexisting events are also not synced. Events created on Outlook are synced normally to the devices. I've followed some advices from old posts such as remove the Exchange account and recreating it, or remove the calendar first, then the entire account, but the problem persists. Anyone else is having those issues?

Posted on Apr 15, 2015 11:59 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 15, 2015 4:08 PM

We have the same problem and Apple says it can be incompatibility of Exchange Server does not support the update, but how? Before you upgrade to version 8.3 work normally?
Waiting for a solution!

12 replies

Jun 2, 2015 1:44 PM in response to Andre_BR

Looks like it's a known newly introduced regression affecting some timezones like lebanon and parts of brazil. A workaround to the problem consists in changing the calendar's timezone label (try choosing another nearby country within the same timezone as your hone country)). I tried it on my side and it actually solved my problem!!! Thanks carolPer

Exchange calendar sync issues

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.