Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Logic Pro and Waveburner

Hello,

I had to give my macbook pro to an IT expert after an HD crush.

I bought an original copy of Logic Pro 9 (approx 1000 USD on DVD) and lately I have upgraded to Logic Pro x through the apple shop.

Logic could be reinstalled but Waveburner is not working anymore.

Once I try to launch it, I am asked a serial number. I do not have this serial number and I do not have the old box for the old version of Logic.

What can I do?
Thanks for your help

Max

MacBook Pro, OS X Mavericks (10.9)

Posted on Apr 15, 2015 12:36 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 20, 2015 8:57 AM

Hi Max,

In order to obtain a replacement serial for Logic Studio 2.0 (which included LP9 and Wave burner amongst others..) you will need to use this online form...

Pro Application replacement serial numbers - Apple Support

Cheers..

Nigel

5 replies

Apr 20, 2015 9:12 AM in response to MXVC

This means that requesting the serial code for the new Logic would not make it work.

There is no serial for Logic Pro X.. It uses your Apple ID instead and Waveburner cannot use the Apple ID as its not sold via the App Store.

Do you by chance know if it is the same with Soundtrack Pro? It crashes as soon as I try to open it.

Soundtrack Pro is likewise no longer sold by Apple.

However, it still works normally for me under OS X 10.10.3...and it worked ok under Mavericks too... so Im not sure why your copy crashes.

Logic Pro and Waveburner

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.