Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How much is data worth from apple directly?

second atempt to ask,

I want to buy the service from apple and not from tmobile or verizon or whatever in hopes that it will be CHEAPER,

How much per month is it from apple?

How much if i just buy it ONE time for life?

just answer them separately to make sense of the question.

Message was edited by: successrole

iPhone 5, iOS 8.3, Also focus on other items

Posted on Apr 15, 2015 1:34 PM

48 replies

Apr 15, 2015 2:00 PM in response to successrole

successrole wrote:

second atempt to ask,

I want to buy the service from apple and not from tmobile or verizon or whatever in hopes that it will be CHEAPER,

How much per month is it from apple?

How much if i just buy it ONE time for life?

just answer them separately to make sense of the question.

Message was edited by: successrole

Apple is not in the business of providing wireless data services. All iOS devices must partner with a wireless carrier. You can shop around wireless carriers in your region; some will be less expensive than others.

Apr 15, 2015 2:11 PM in response to Lawrence Finch

The answer helps, but leads to another question...

Why cant I ask apple for it?

They have the partnership and in doing so they have control over the market

Customer service should be persuasive enough to help people

Simple words

THEY are the SOURCE, follow the money and you get MONEY in savings by making a DEAL...

Just a smart thought of mine, I am young and a professional genius.

Quote from the Heart:

"There is only a 1% living like kings in the world, to be a King you have to be DIFFERENT to everyone else".

Apr 15, 2015 2:14 PM in response to successrole

successrole wrote:

THEY are the SOURCE, follow the money and you get MONEY in savings by making a DEAL...

Apple is the source of the hardware. They are NOT the source of any kind of cellular service. They own no networks, no towers. They do not appear to have entered into any agreement with any carrier to resell that carrier's service. Apple cannot sell you want it does not have.

Apr 15, 2015 2:19 PM in response to successrole

Here is how you ask Apple: http://apple.com/feedback

But the basic reason is that Apple does not have a worldwide cellular network, and does not "own" any bandwidth that would be required to implement such a service. The existing bandwidth in most of the world is already owned by hundreds of other cellular providers. So it is technologically impossible for Apple to offer their own wireless service on a worldwide (or even country-wide) basis. Even if you exclude the cost, which would be greater than the Gross National Product of the largest countries in the world.

How much is data worth from apple directly?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.