Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My downloads are not completing (half way through an album that has been paid for) even when i try to start them again. What should I do? Thanks

Hi there my album on my iphone6 was halfway through downloading from iTunes and now they have stopped and are stuck (they just have the continuous loading fast circular symbol as if they are trying to connect). I have tried reconnecting to the internet and starting the downloads again but they are still stuck. I have downloaded lots of other music recently so I am unsure of the problem, and it has been 2 days since the downloads started. Any advice please? Many thanks

iPhone 6, iOS 8.3

Posted on Apr 15, 2015 1:55 PM

1 reply

Apr 18, 2015 2:11 PM in response to maggiepump

Hello maggiepump,

I'm sorry to hear you are having this issue with your iPhone. If you have a partial download from the iTunes Store that won't complete, you may want to try cancelling/deleting the download, then redownloading. You may find the information and steps outlined in the following articles helpful:

iTunes Store: How to delete a downloading purchase on iOS - Apple Support

Download past purchases - Apple Support

Sincerely,

- Brenden

My downloads are not completing (half way through an album that has been paid for) even when i try to start them again. What should I do? Thanks

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.