Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iCloud keychain doesnt work

I have never been able to get iCloud keychain to sync between my Macbook pro and my iphone. I'm now on my second iphone since this feature came out and it didnt work with my iphone5 and I was really hoping it woful just work with my iPhones 6 plus that i have now but it doesn't. I have keychain turned on on my mac and "iCloud keychain" enabled on my phone. Has never synced up. All my passwords are on my mac and I want those on my iphone so they're available in safari. I even have credit cards on my mac in safari that don't sync to my phone. Ive tried every trick int he book to get them to sync and they don't.

I can disable keychain in the iCloud settings on my mac but on my iphone, when i disable keychain and then go back one screen, it just says keychain is on. its frustrating. seems like thats related somehow to the entire issue.

both devices are all the way up to date. anyone have any sure fire ways of making devices sync with keychain?

iPhone 6 Plus, iOS 8.1.2

Posted on Apr 15, 2015 3:38 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 21, 2015 11:39 AM

😐 no one has a solution? i can't be the only one to have this issue.

1 reply

iCloud keychain doesnt work

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.