Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I turned my phone this morning and all the events are gone, how do I restore my events on my calendar?

I turned my phone on this morning and all the events are gone! How do I restore them to my calendar? Thanks

iPhone 4

Posted on Apr 15, 2015 2:11 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 18, 2015 2:32 PM

Greetings shartz123,

Welcome to the Apple Support Communities!

I understand that after enabling iCloud with your calendars, your events no longer appear as they were. In this situation, I would recommend reading over the iOS suggested troubleshooting in the attached article. Please let me know if the issue continues.

Get help using iCloud Calendar - Apple Support

Cheers,

Joe

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 18, 2015 2:32 PM in response to shartz123

Greetings shartz123,

Welcome to the Apple Support Communities!

I understand that after enabling iCloud with your calendars, your events no longer appear as they were. In this situation, I would recommend reading over the iOS suggested troubleshooting in the attached article. Please let me know if the issue continues.

Get help using iCloud Calendar - Apple Support

Cheers,

Joe

I turned my phone this morning and all the events are gone, how do I restore my events on my calendar?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.