Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why can't i play my purchased music. keeps saying unathorized but when i go through steps says I am but still won't let me play

I purchased a song and have tried to play it on itunes. Box comes up saying this computer is not authorized. I go in, authorize and says I am already authorized but once I click on song, asks again for authorization. I have tried everything suggested but NOTHING is working. This had Never happened before. Need to resolve this problem asap.

iPod nano

Posted on Apr 15, 2015 1:58 PM

4 replies

Oct 14, 2015 12:19 AM in response to spirit7free

I've reported a similar problem. In my case when I log into the AppleID and check purchases then the song is not listed. So what I can't figure out is why it asks me to authorise the song with this AppleID which is clearly wrong. I have changed AppleID's in the past which is probably leading to some of these issues. My question to you would be - have you checked to see if the song is listed as purchased? Was it there yes/no? Also have you changed AppleID's at any time?

Why can't i play my purchased music. keeps saying unathorized but when i go through steps says I am but still won't let me play

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.