Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

hi :) i need serious help! apparently, my country (Iran) isn't I'm the provided list of countries when i want to complete my Apple ID info, and since it's incomplete Apple Store and iTunes keep telling me i need to review my account and can't use it

Okay, so here is the problem:

Since my account information is incomplete cause Iran isn't a country in the list (!!!) I am not able to add my address or anything and so I can't use neither App Store nor iTunes cuz they keeps telling me to review my info and i can't so they won't work and I'm literally stuck because what can i do without them!! 😐😟😮⚠ℹ

MacBook Air, OS X Yosemite (10.10.2), App Store and iTunes

Posted on Apr 15, 2015 5:04 PM

3 replies

Apr 15, 2015 6:11 PM in response to KiltedTim

that's true and I'm fully aware of it, but the thing is that I'm not asking for company's support inside the country! I just need to be able to register thoroughly so i can download apps and buy music...it's an issue which could be fixed online! Apple has so many customers here in Iran and this is the least help the company can provide those who have paid them, but are not able to receive any support from the company, currently, in their own country.

At every store around the corner here in Iran i can make a fake Apple ID, that would work, only with the help of a teenager. But i thought it would be much better if the problem could be solved from the root.😐 i really think this should be discussed by those in charge

hi :) i need serious help! apparently, my country (Iran) isn't I'm the provided list of countries when i want to complete my Apple ID info, and since it's incomplete Apple Store and iTunes keep telling me i need to review my account and can't use it

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.