Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

why cant i put in my security lock on iphone4 it says phone is disabled to connect to itunes but it still lets me recive calles

my iphone4 was just working but all of a sudden it zoomed in an wont let me put my security code in to place calles or txts it lets me recive calles but cant see who there from also the screan says connect to ituned ny phone has been deativated?

Posted on Apr 15, 2015 5:28 PM

1 reply

Apr 21, 2015 1:30 PM in response to jaroncompton123

Hi

thank you for Contacting Apple Support

if you enter your passcode incorrectly too many times , your phone will be disabled,

first for a few minutes, if you enter the code incorrectly one more time your device will need to be restored with itunes.

i Understand this is frustrating , as your phone is now disabled ,

the following link explains passcde lock & how to restore your phone

Forgot passcode for your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, or your device is disabled - Apple Support

Use iTunes to restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod to factory settings - Apple Support

you will need a pc with itunes to restore your phone, if you require assistance you can contact applecare support

why cant i put in my security lock on iphone4 it says phone is disabled to connect to itunes but it still lets me recive calles

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.