Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Boot Camp Macbook Air

To start things off, I am a beginner when it comes to mac software. I just switched to mac and wish it was like windows. Unfortunately bootcamp isnt working because i cant seem to figure any of this out. I can seem to find and links for 1. bootcamp and 2. windows downloads. I need someone to step by step wat me through this and or do it through team viewer. Please help.

MacBook Air, Mac OS X (10.7.4)

Posted on Apr 15, 2015 9:08 PM

1 reply

Apr 16, 2015 4:43 AM in response to MaxAaron9

1. A step-by-step guide for Windows installation exists at these links. Bootcamp is built into OSX, and it is located in Applications ->Utilities -> Bootcamp Assistant.

How to install Windows using Boot Camp - Apple Support

https://help.apple.com/bootcamp/mac/5.0/help/

2. You will need to buy the version of Windows that you want to run, from Microsoft store, unless you already have the physical media. If you buy it on-line, you will get a Product Key. You will need a Windows PC, and using your key and a Download Manager .exe from M$, you can download the Windows installer to a USB and/or ISO disk image.

3. Welcome to the Mac world. It is not very different, just a different UI and terminology. There is extensive help and tutorials on the Apple site. You can also get help at an Apple Store, if you have one close by.

Boot Camp Macbook Air

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.