Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I can't download purchased music from iTunes to my PC

All of my music is gone from my PC. I recently did an iPad backup, and for whatever reason, the music is gone from the PC.

The music is still accessible on my iPad.

In the iTunes store, when I go to Purchased Music and click on the All tab, all of the songs I have purchased are there, but there isn't a cloud download button available for the songs.

How do I get the songs back on my PC?

Dell PC-OTHER, Windows 8

Posted on Apr 15, 2015 8:28 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 21, 2015 3:01 PM

Bumping for a reply. Any help would be appreciated.

2 replies

May 28, 2015 5:09 PM in response to branch155

Hey Branch, try this.

I had the same issue, missing my Beyonce and Jhene Aiko albums:( I think my problem started when I synced my phone to another library I had on my mom's computer. When I got it back home and synced it a month later, I ended up losing a lot of my music. These are the steps I took that got me back on track.

1. I opened iTunes and clicked the Store tab and then "View Account"

2. Enter credentials.

3. On the Account Information Page, under computer authorizations I had 2 computers authorized (it'll say however many computers you have authorized). I clicked "Deauthorize All" and then under the Control tab, click "Authorize This Computer". (I suggest you authorize on the computer you own/use)

4. Go down the Account Information Page to the iTunes in the Cloud section, you'll want to click "Manage" next to Hidden Purchases (our goal is to un-hide them)

5.Reminder: make sure you click the tab in the middle of the page that may say "All" ( next to "Not In My Library"). If not, click "Albums" so it shows all your music. Then at the bottom right of the window, click "Unhide All". (wait a few minutes, a window won't pop up)

6. Click the My Music tab to go back to your home library. then click the iTunes store tab to go back (sorry).

7. At this point, you'll go to your "Purchased" music, and you may see a few albums under the "Not In My Music" tab. There should be a little download arrow in the corner of the album........

.........To be safe I went through "All" my music to make sure it was downloaded but this helped me. Hope it helps ! Good luck !🙂

I can't download purchased music from iTunes to my PC

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.