Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

my mini ipad is saying connect to itunes

my mini ipad is saying connect to iTunes what do I do ??

iPad Mini, its disabled

Posted on Apr 16, 2015 12:03 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 16, 2015 12:11 AM

That implies that it's gone into recovery mode - connect the iPad to your computer by its cable, and you open iTunes on the computer it should recognise the iPad and you should let you reset the iPad back to factory defaults, after which you can restore to your last backup (if you've only been backing up to the cloud then after resetting the iPad you may need to do Settings > General > Reset > Erase All Content & Settings on it so that you can get to the iOS Setup Assistant screens on it and be able to restore to the icloud backup) or just resync your content to it.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 16, 2015 12:11 AM in response to kellylee17

That implies that it's gone into recovery mode - connect the iPad to your computer by its cable, and you open iTunes on the computer it should recognise the iPad and you should let you reset the iPad back to factory defaults, after which you can restore to your last backup (if you've only been backing up to the cloud then after resetting the iPad you may need to do Settings > General > Reset > Erase All Content & Settings on it so that you can get to the iOS Setup Assistant screens on it and be able to restore to the icloud backup) or just resync your content to it.

my mini ipad is saying connect to itunes

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.