Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPad stolen, I have my serial num with me. can I disable it? I don't have Find my gadget something on my tablet.

my iPad was stolen a few

months back. I went to see this my profile just today. I saw my iPads serial number. I forgot I registered it under my name few years ago when I bought it. Question, can I disable this iPad. I dunno who got it or who's thieves hands Is it now, but it was stolen from me. I did not sell it. All of my friends knew Of that incident. pls lemme know how I do disable it with serial number still registered to me.

iPad 2 Wi-Fi

Posted on Apr 16, 2015 2:33 AM

1 reply

Apr 16, 2015 3:57 AM in response to @JeffColeVocals

You can't disable it with just the serial number. There is no way it can be done. If this actually took place a couple of months ago, I'm. It sure what good reporting the theft to the police would do now, but it couldn't hurt.

Read both of these support articles.

If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch is lost or stolen - Apple Support

Report a lost or stolen Apple product - Apple Support

iPad stolen, I have my serial num with me. can I disable it? I don't have Find my gadget something on my tablet.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.