Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can see library but it doesn't load up

I've bought a new laptop and I'm trying to move my itunes stuff from my old laptop to my new one. They're both on the same network currently, sat next to each other on a desk, with the latest version of iTunes open on each laptop. Home sharing is turned on for both laptops and both are authorised on the same account, the account I used to purchase all of the stuff. On my new laptop I currently have no music. When I click on the home sharing symbol on my new laptop I can see the library on my old laptop "aa151000 old library". When I click on it it tries to load the library with the swirling circle loading symbol and after a few seconds it then goes back to my new laptop library, containing no music. When I click on the home sharing symbol again my old library isn't there anymore. I have to close and reopen iTunes for it to show up again, but the same thing happens. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling iTunes on my new laptop but that hasn't worked.

Any ideas?

Windows 8

Posted on Apr 16, 2015 4:55 AM

1 reply

Can see library but it doesn't load up

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.