Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Hello someone can tell me please i updated my iphone 5 from ios7 to ios8 it recuires my icloud for activation i forgot my password now i reset it but my new password is not opening my iphone

Hello someone can tell me please i updated my iphone 5 from ios7 to ios8 it recuires my icloud for activation i forgot my password now i reset it but my new password is not opening my iphone

iPhone 5, iOS 8.1.2, plzzzzzzzz help me

Posted on Apr 16, 2015 3:14 AM

3 replies

Apr 16, 2015 3:49 AM in response to jhon qader

Is that a problem with your password to your Apple ID or is it rather that the Apple ID that shows up when you try to activate the iPhone is not yours?

If it is a problem with the password to your Apple ID, you can try contacting Apple ID Security Team. If it is a problem that the Apple ID that shows up is not yours, then your iPhone is locked to that other ID and only the owner of that other ID can remove the Activation Lock so that you can activate your iPhone.

Apr 17, 2015 10:56 PM in response to Rojmer

Hello Rojmer Tnx for reply let me tell u that this is my apple id jhon79qader@qmail.com

this is my own email in the ativation process it show like this j...............@gmail.com

can u the me whats the actuall problem because when i sign in to i cloud through this apple id there is no iphone linked to this

is my problem is reseting my password

or

updating the ios

or applying many times wrong password

should i re install the ios new version

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.