Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Camera roll out of order

I updated my iPhone 6 to the latest ios and my photos went crazy. Everything is in order as taken but my camera roll is all jacked.

Photos are mixed all over the place. When I hit the "moments" tab the same photos are in order. Recently deleted, videos, slo motion and all other albums are in order but the camera roll is mixed. Called apple care multiple times about the issue. Did everything they said to do and still no solution. Apple told to export all the pictures to a Mac or Pc- sort them by time taken and put them back on the iPhone. But doing that won't put them in camera roll. It will create a new album.

Than he recommended to download an load an app from the App Store which will fix it but didn't give me a name to look for because it against the policy apparently giving out apps names!!!!

Can anyone help

thanks

iPhone 6, iOS 8.3

Posted on Apr 16, 2015 6:46 AM

There are no replies.

Camera roll out of order

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.